Dear Florida, we have your women, or your Miss Teen—MiKyle Crockett.
The 18-year-old Jacksonville native won the 2011 Miss Florida Teen USA pageant during her senior year in high school; turns out her taste for higher education is as flawless as her face. Crockett is a freshman at Auburn currently majoring in Psychology.
The dancing skills displayed as her pageant “talent” were enough to earn her a spot on the Tiger Paws.
“[Winning Miss Florida Teen] truly afforded me ability to walk on campus and be a leader, both academically and athletically,” Crockett said in a video recorded for Auburn student media project The Loveliest Village. “I love cheering on the crowd and supporting my teams and also being a role model for all the students around me.”
Crockett said she “hopes to maybe one day” run for Miss Auburn.
Related: Audrey Moore, please.
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera sports Auburn shirt in new issue of FHM
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…