Auburn videographer extraordinaire Allen Brazzell (whom we interviewed a couple of years back), the dude who brought you this, was at the 2013 Iron Bowl. He was there for the final play, on the field no less. But he didn’t get to see it, not directly. Because as a videographer extraordinaire, he apparently somehow had the presence of mind to keep his camera trained on the Auburn University Marching Band during “Does not have the leg,” “The Goes Davis,” “Auburn Is Going To Win The Football Game!,” “Oh My God!”—all of it. And we’re all the better for it.
Enjoy the most ecstatically played rendition of the War Eagle Fight Song ever, and see the best second of college football again for the first time (without technically watching it all).
Related: Brambletting: Auburn fan kids are lip-synching Rod Bramblett’s Iron Bowl radio call and it’s wonderful.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… act fast, supplies are limited…
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Surreal Season: French artist produces pieces inspired by Ricardo Louis, Chris Davis, and the 2013 Auburn Tigers
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Griffin Gulledge says
That was excellent! Love it!
I’ve watched literally dozens of videos showing fan reactions to that play. I now have a new favorite!
Fantastic!! You need to find the guy in front in the blue blazer and interview him. His reaction is beautiful!!