Auburn is terrorizing the runway these days: Miss Alabama, Miss Teen Florida, Miss America. And now Miss USA—again.
Two years ago, Audrey Moore, then an Auburn student, strutted her stuff for the Heart of Dixie at the Miss USA pageant. This year it’s Phenix City native Katherine Webb.
Webb graduated from Auburn last May. In January, she was crowned Miss Alabama USA. She’ll compete in the Miss USA pageant this summer (if she can score time off from her management gig at Chick-fil-A).
What’s the difference between the Miss America and Miss USA pageants, the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer recently asked Webb?
“Miss USA focuses more on the evening gown, swimsuit, and interview competitions, while emphasizing personal beauty and fitness,” Webb replied.
If the above photo is any indication, the only thing she might need to work on are “evening gown” and “interview.”
* Mystery Auburn game on in background of “Body of Proof”
* VIDEO: Obama learns about Auburn’s “Obama offense”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Saban’s reaction to ticketing caught on police dash cam
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Miss USA = no “Talent” portion to the pageant