Auburn fans across the old country are super stoked about Thursday night’s game against Kansas State. Like, Abbey Road graffiti stoked.
As to the artist’s identity, our first guess was, obviously, this woman. Then I thought, wait, maybe this woman. Or maybe these rock stars. Or maybe even that former Pat Dye recruit. All could conceivably be speaking words of wisdom like “Let it be an Auburn win…”
But turns out it was actually 2002 Auburn grad Mac Mirabile, who currently lives in London, England (just a block away from his canvas) earning a living figuring out things like the probability of an Auburn win before each snap of the 2013 Iron Bowl.
Here’s hoping for a similar report with much higher spikes and stuff after a Siri-ous beat down of the Wildcats.
* Fore Eagle! Auburn fan Zach Manning describes the moment he found Rory McIlroy’s tee shot in his shorts pocket
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton
* ‘Looks like he’s gotten a little faster’: Jake Longenecker’s former high school coach proud of Auburn ball boy’s newfound fame
* VIDEO: Charles Barkley vs. Barney the Dinosaur on 1993 episode of ‘Saturday Night Live’
* VIDEO: Beano Cook tells ESPN Auburn No. 1 in 1993
* Terry Bowden tells TWER Auburn has a right to claim the 1993 national championship