Last week, we learned that when it comes to the dynamics of a football game, the iPhone’s Siri app gives a far more accurate impression than ESPN.
So for a real feel for the second week of the college football season, check out what Siri says about Auburn’s 59-13 win over San Jose State, at least when responding to the kind yet firm voice of Kenny Smith.
(Technically the question Kenny asked is: “Siri, what word should ESPN use to describe the Auburn-San Jose State game?”)
Yep, as far as Siri is concerned, Auburn’s was an Arkansas-game style beat down. Crushed. Soundly defeated. But there’s been a new descriptor added to her gameday vocabulary: Auburn vanquished San Jose State.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Gus Malzahn’s hurry-up, no-huddle offense has turned Auburn into Ball Boy U.
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* VIDEO: Charles Barkley vs. Barney the Dinosaur on 1993 episode of ‘Saturday Night Live’
* VIDEO: Beano Cook tells ESPN Auburn No. 1 in 1993
* Terry Bowden tells TWER Auburn has a right to claim the 1993 national championship