Random Auburn shirts on British sex symbols (are beginning to) have a long and noble history. And while it seems impossible to ever top the photo shoot of Caroline Flack slummin’ it cross the cultural pond in that faux-’70s baseball tee, surely Auburn threads of whatever vintage on British celebrities of whatever caliber can only mean good things for the phenomenon.
In that spirit, please enjoy this recent London photo shoot of one of the old country’s buzziest buzz bands of 2011, The Vaccines (frontman Justin Young looks like he’s about to ready to get his hands up for two pence):
Thanks to TWER reader Jason Wesler for the tip: Good eye… and good taste (these bloaks are pretty dang good).
* 1993 Iron Bowl license plate defines Ozark-chic in “Winter’s Bone”
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn football player plays for Busey’s “Bear”