Greg Robinson’s stock keeps rising. There’s talk he may actually be the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft. And he was second in the segment on Wednesday’s episode of The Tonight Show during which Jimmy Fallon introduced several top draft prospects a la Bob Hope’s All-Americans.
“Greg doesn’t let anyone through,” Fallon said, “which has earned him the nickname ‘The Obamacare Website.'” (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
h/t Jeff Poor
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Tracy Morgan, Auburn fan
* Auburn grad in Auburn shirt leads ‘The Price Is Right’ audience in ‘War Eagle’, wins car
* Bo knows Jesus
* What legendary FSU AD John Bridgers had to do during practice when he played for Auburn in the early 40s
* The great Samford Tower Mickey Mouse clock caper of 1977
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?