It’s been more than a year since Harlem shook and nearly three months since Auburn (literally-ish) shook and what’s your point?
I know, I know…I was expecting the beat to drop all over aerial shots of peeps pouring onto the field or shaky reaction footage. But ultimately, I think having Chris Davis serve as both solo maestro in the beginning (Miss Auburn style) and the sole focus throughout was the right call, artistically.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod’s and Eli’s Kick Six calls back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?