As seen yesterday in St. Louis (“I bet Nelly was T-O’ed”) from approximately 630 ft.
Since the arch is the Gateway to the West and stuff, and since Pasadena is in the west, this really seems right.
The cool thing? This was completely at random… as in Jason Cole, the person who took the photo, has no idea who wrote “War Eagle” in the snow. He just looked down and saw it. That’s a Christmas miracle.
h/t Ragan Cole
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Van P in Southern IL says
It wasn’t me! But I wish I had !
I wrote that! I’m really glad you guys took a picture from the top.