The original Momma Goldberg’s in Auburn is asking customers to take a second to donate to kicking lessons for Cade Foster.
Photo: Kenny Smith
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
I think it’s funny.
Cade Foster is a great person. He is not good at football at all. I’m glad you guys point out things like this. To hell with the tide. War Damn.
I think this is unkind and in bad taste. If it were an AU kicker, we wouldn’t want him subjected to this type of mean spirited humor. I imagine the fella feels bad enough as it is. He’s receiving enough mocking ridicule from his own school’s fan base. I think Auburn grads/fans should take the high road.