Phil Neel had fun with the Tennessee covers. At least it seems like he did, the Vols only once not being represented by a barefoot bumpkin alcoholic.
Covers courtesy Clyde Kingry. You can check out our growing Phil Neel archives here.
Related: LSU according to Phil Neel.
* John Heisman’s goodbye letter to Auburn students
* The greatest thing ever written about Auburn football
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football