You gotta believe…
Assuming this guy will hit the red button…
Via: Allie Davidson.
* Auburn’s Miracle in Jordan-Hare highlighted on Today Show (maybe thanks to an Auburn grad in the control room)
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Foy Onion says
I can remember camping out in front of the coliseum for student tickets to the 1997 SEC Championship. Wasn’t really planning on camping out, but a friend happened to drive by the coliseum the afternoon before tickets went on sale and saw a line already forming so we made a mad dash to gather a few supplies and get there to claim our place. Late that night, Dameyune Craig and a few other players made their way through the line, chatting with their fellow students and watching video of the Georgia game on a combo TV/VCR someone had brought along.
It was a great night, but a horrible experience the next morning. No organization led to a mad rush when the ticket windows opened the next morning. Anybody could (and did) walk up and join the mob, regardless of whether they waited in line or not. A lottery would have been nice.
We’ve come a long way.