Not sure how this kid (a mechanical engineering major, no less) got into Auburn, cause betting against the Amalzahn’s ain’t smart.
“This is what happens when a UGA fan attends Auburn University and loses a bet,” the video’s description reads. “The UGA hat that he has on has been worn since around 2004, including the time he has spent as an Auburn student starting in 2009.”
It may seem harsh, especially at the hands of a professor. But hey—let the punishment fit the crime. You can be a Georgia fan and go to Auburn. That’s fine. That’s smart. You just can’t wear Georgia stuff. Because you’re risking stuff like this. And being ambushed in a snowball fight.
Related: Auburn students ambush Bama fan during snow day.
* Auburn’s Miracle in Jordan-Hare highlighted on Today Show (maybe thanks to an Auburn grad in the control room)
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
So glad they didn’t make me do that at LSU… Haha Cause I definitely wore orange and blue to class in Baton Rouge 🙂 War Eagle!
I had a class with this guy when I was a student. He is the greatest!