Cigar aficionado Walt Austin was in DC Saturday night.
When in Rome…
Related: Capitol Hill Toomer’s Oak plaque finally corrected.
* John Oates in a War Damn Eagle T-Shirt
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply