Old Auburn “yells and songs” from 100 years ago. They helped Auburn win a national championship in 1913, maybe they’ll mix some magic into 2013. Learn them. Love them. Skyrocket. Boom. Auburn.
From the Oct. 13, 1913 issue of the Orange and Blue… soup’s on:
This post sponsored by Toomer’s Drugs, sole agents for El Toro and Hernsheim cigars.
Related: This 1902 (or maybe 1903) Toomer’s Drugs beverage menu is too fancy for you.
* Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn
* Pat Dye on Faulker, Bo Jackson’s sex life, David and Goliath and other topics
* Auburn’s Heisman-posing gymnast says getting Bama fans to boo was the whole idea
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
After they squared (x+y) in verse 2: “x squre y square 2xy” I was hoping they’d cube it in verse 3 and so on.
But any any polynomial reference in cheer has to be saluted I guess.