It won’t be the last. And it isn’t from the best vantage point (no offense Ware’s Jewelers balcony). And it stops well short of the street sweeper clogging, night blizzard zenith. And it has that dang watermark. But it is the first, at least that we’ve found, and hey, check out that crane that pops up in the distance at the :47 mark. Where’s that sweet crane shot?
For an idea of what to expect from the City of Auburn’s Corner Cam, check out a Toomer’s rolling on National Championship Speed.
Related: Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Toomer’s Oaks...
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks: That tree in the old picture of Toomer’s Corner is not one of the Toomer’s Oaks / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply