Tickets for A-Day are now on sale online at www.AuburnTigers.com. Fans can purchase tickets from home to avoid waiting in line. Stadium seating for A-Day will be general admission and tickets are priced at $5 each.
A Toomer’s Corner block party scheduled after the game will mark Auburn fans’ final opportunity to roll the Toomer’s Oaks before the trees are removed.
The Auburn softball and track and field squads are also in action on the Plains during A-Day weekend. Softball hosts an SEC series with South Carolina Friday, Saturday and Sunday, while the men’s and women’s track and field squads host the War Eagle Invitational Friday and Saturday.
Auburn begins spring football practice on Wednesday, March 27.
* Workshop re-envisions Toomer’s Corner with arches, elevated road
* The Eagles’ Joe Walsh in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* Only undefeated Triple Crown winner owned by Auburn grads
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom