Holy crap. We’re pretty positive that’s Frankie Stankunas on the beat box and bald Wayne Bylsma keepin’ it real in the back the night before the 1990 Hall of Fame Bowl against Ohio State. And it was severe.
Man, 1989 was the year Auburn rap was born. War Damn Eagle.
Related: Beat Bama Beatbox, 1989.
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Jeff Maloof says
The wrapper is Tim “crooked finger” Garner. Frankie Stankunas is on the far right. Frankie Stankunas ocassionally co-hosts a radio talk show in FL, I believe it’s called “the love doctor”.