We thought it was one of those just-ask-the-question-for-pageviews headlines, and it still is, we guess. But there are a few quotes from Maxim editor Patrick Carone in a recent FoxNews.com story about former Aubie girlfriend Katherine Webb’s modeling future in light of her meteoric Googleability that suggest we may all soon be able to leave off the question mark.
“I think it would be a big mistake for her to you know suddenly agree to be naked in Playboy but at the same time, you know, if she wanted to do a very tasteful spread in Maxim, I’m sure no one would have any arguments about that,” Carone said, hinting that Webb may soon be gracing the pages of the men’s magazine. “Let’s just say that everyone should keep their eyes open for future issues of Maxim. Nothing is at all set.”
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* The War Eagle fight song sung opera style