Don’t question it. Just close your eyes and let it happen.
h/t: Kenny Smith.
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Aubie throws a grenade
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* The Auburn player who played for Bama… and Busey
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Good advise, the more you question it the worse it sounds.
“I’d like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can’t be expressed in words… It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away.”
Beautiful! War Eagle!