The Loveliest Village of the Plains looked like the Little Town of Bethlehem for a little while late Saturday morning. Christmas Carolers and a live nativity scene–including a camel and some other beast–set up shop at Toomer’s Corner as part of the City of Auburn’s annual Christmas parade.
More like Cam-el.
Related: White Christmas at Toomer’s Corner.
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Alice Fraasa demonstrates the AU Gang Sign
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Auburn grad tries to get Ryan Secrest to hire her with internet campaign
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply