The greatest mascot on the planet came as close as you can to repeating as national champion in Orlando tonight, finishing just behind the University of Minnesota’s Goldy the Gopher at the Universal Cheerleading Association national championships.
His skit was New York-themed, but apparently only good enough for second place. Obviously they’re just trying to keep him down in some misguided attempt at establishing some sort of parity–Aubie has placed first in the competition a record seven times.
Here’s the skit that won it for him last year.
Photo via @aucheerleading.
Related: Aubie and Katherine Webb.
* Auburn football worth millions more than Bama football, says Wall Street Journal
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade