We’re not sure when mascots began being measured by their ability to cram as many pop-culture references inside a two minute skit, but as long as they are, Aubie should win the UCA national championship every year. Breaking out an Aubie-striped fat suit to parody Chris Farley’s 1990 SNL Chippendale skit? Good God, man—there’s hope for the young generation yet.
We’re also pleased to know that Aubie’s refusal to let Lee decapitate him for a Gameday prediction is apparently common enough mascot competition circuit knowledge for a Bad Corso, No Donut bit.
Related: “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
* Playboy in Auburn, 1994