The greatest mascot on the planet was once again acknowledged as such tonight in Orlando.
Aubie didn’t win last month’s Capitol One Mascot Challenge, but he came through when it really, objectively counted, winning the Universal Cheerleading Association national championship for an unprecedented 7th time.
The last time Aubie claimed the UCA title was in 2006.
Sorry, Nevada—you can’t textbot talent.
Related: “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
* Playboy in Auburn, 1994