Well, here’s your behind the scenes look at the first look at this season of behind the scenes looks at Auburn football (say that five times real fast).
That’s right, this ain’t no Google image “inflatable movie screen” filler—this is the actual screen that will go up at Toomer’s Corner Saturday evening, the exact screen on which the first episode of this season’s Auburn Football: Every Day will premiere. Yep, it works.
The show starts at approximately 7:30 pm as part of Corner Kickoff, a fan event organized Auburn IMG Sports Network, AuburnArt, Auburn Parks and Recreation and the Auburn University Athletics Department.
Downtown sections of Magnolia Avenue and College Street will be closed Saturday from 6 pm to 9:30 pm to allow fans to actually tailgate at Toomer’s Corner.
“This is a great opportunity for Auburn Parks and Recreation and our partners to bring the community into downtown Auburn,” says Director of Auburn Parks and Recreation, Becky Richardson. “We hope to create an event that offers our citizens the chance to experience all the exciting shops and restaurants in our downtown. In addition, we hope to provide a fun-filled evening for all.”
Related: New banners hanging on College Street.
* Rare photo of smoke monster at 1996 Auburn-LSU game
* These 1986 A-Day Photos will Bo your mind
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans