Atlanta-based rapper T.I. and hip-hop legend Dr. Dre have been known to share studios. They may also be sharing closets.
Because in the video for his early hit 24’s, it certainly at least appears as if T.I. is swimming and swaying inside an over-sized, Bo Jackson-numbered Auburn jersey as he sings “the track still bumping number 8 on N.W.A.’s Straight Outta Compton.”
You’ll of course recall that Compton-era Dre straight up draped himself in Auburn gear.
Neither artist should feel safe in a Yelawolf video.
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby