IMG College, the knock you would hear at the door if you ever tried to do anything like, oh, say, make and sell an Auburn Barbie Doll, has partnered with Mattel to produce an Auburn Barbie Doll (so now you won’t have to).
Three other teams—Bama, LSU, and Arkansas—are also represented in the new Barbie line.
We’re still holding our breath for a Pat Dye Ken doll (pants sold separately).
h/t Darren Rovell.
* New photos of Lee Ziemba’s giant Auburn tattoo
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Miller Time says
Does the Tuscaloosa Barbie come with a Keg?
They already had some auburn ones in 1996…http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-17699-Auburn-University-Cheerleader/dp/B000YQVD92
Why is there only a black and redhead Barbie? My daughters are blonde and brunette why don’t y’all offer those?
I used to have an Auburn and Bama Barbie doll when I was a kid.
Ronna Williams says
I love it…Let’s face it blondes and brunettes are already well-represented in the barbie world. I like the red haired and ethnic Auburn Barbies. They will likely expand to include more diversity, but until then, just put the cheerleader uniform on any blonde barbie on the toy aisle. There are tons. War Eagle!!!
Her hair is AUBURN! War Eagle!