The War Eagle Reader, al.com, ABC 33/40—Lee Ziemba’s Auburn tattoo was a big deal last week.
Here’s hoping for another traffic jam.
The former Auburn Tiger and current Carolina Panther was back in the Loveliest Village on the Plains today to continue work—he’s now 20 hours in—on a sleeve of Auburn landmarks like Jordan-Hare Stadium, Samford Tower (now fully shaded), and the Toomer’s Oaks. (If by chance Ziemba ever gets lost in Auburn, he need only flex in the mirror.)
“He said he just loves Auburn,” Farrow said when asked if Ziemba had discussed why he’s getting the tattoo. “He said Auburn feels like home to him.”
Photos via Leah Farrow.
Related: The Girl with the Draughon Tattoo.
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man