This shy alumna stopped by TWER headquarters and hiked it up to show that the Loveliest Village is the capital of her soul.
Imprinted on her heart, printed on her ribs… the birthmark has become a landmark.
“Mobile,” she said, “hurt like hell.”
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.