The War Eagle Reader, al.com, ABC 33/40—Lee Ziemba’s Auburn tattoo was a big deal last week.
Here’s hoping for another traffic jam.
The former Auburn Tiger and current Carolina Panther was back in the Loveliest Village on the Plains today to continue work—he’s now 20 hours in—on a sleeve of Auburn landmarks like Jordan-Hare Stadium, Samford Tower (now fully shaded), and the Toomer’s Oaks. (If by chance Ziemba ever gets lost in Auburn, he need only flex in the mirror.)
The tattoo is being inked by Leah Farrow, an artist at local tattoo parlor Shenanigans. She estimates it will take 30 hours to complete.
“He said he just loves Auburn,” Farrow said when asked if Ziemba had discussed why he’s getting the tattoo. “He said Auburn feels like home to him.”
Photos via Leah Farrow.
Related: The Girl with the Draughon Tattoo.
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
RT Atlanta says
To each their own…
Jason Kirkpatrick says
AUsome!! Please continue to show the progress, and especially the final result!