IMG College, the knock you would hear at the door if you ever tried to do anything like, oh, say, make and sell an Auburn Barbie Doll, has partnered with Mattel to produce an Auburn Barbie Doll (so now you won’t have to).
Three other teams—Bama, LSU, and Arkansas—are also represented in the new Barbie line.
We’re still holding our breath for a Pat Dye Ken doll (pants sold separately).
h/t Darren Rovell.
* New photos of Lee Ziemba’s giant Auburn tattoo
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man