“Male call”—I see what they did there. And I see what God did there.
“Brownette” Jan Stevens may have been majoring in history as of July 7, 1969, but I would have been more interested in her story. If you know what I mean. And I think that you do.
Alison Brie Margaret Berry in In The Swim.
Check out our growing Loveliest of the Plains archives.
Related: Miss Watermelon Bust.
If you’d like to help TWER keep the lights on and the obsession with Auburn lore unhealthy, click here.
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply