1978 Kiwanis Club Defensive Player of the Year Brian VanGorder won’t need a name tag at his next Wayne State class reunion.
He never took off his face tag.
h/t Brian Powers. Via Fanbase.
Related: Average Auburn student has no idea what Brian VanGorder looks like.
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Foy Onion says
There’s no doubt in my mind, VanGorder is the Highlander.
The man hasn’t changed in all this time… Crazy.
Dumbledore: After all this time?