Sure we’ve got what comes after it, do we EVER. But it’s high time “Auburn Football Review” started returning numbers comparable to “Bear Bryant Show” on YouTube (wouldn’t you say so, Carl?), so we’re going to stretch it out in a separate videos. Besides, one Shugasm at a time, that’s what we always say.
You can watch the entire review for the 1991 Texas game in the meantime.
Video servicing by Allen Spain.
Related: Shug shakes his towel.
* The Pierces went to Auburn
* Young Jay Jacobs
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn