Face painting is so over.
When he saw the work his grandmother had done on Marsha Roach’s foot, Dian McCray’s grandson immediately ran out and broke his own ankle. Sure, it was the last little league game of the season. You wouldn’t care either if you had a cast like that waiting for you.
Photo by Dian McCray.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
Check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Pat Dye builds a fence in Jordan-Hare, 1991
* Toomer’s Corner after Punt, Bama, Punt
* Bo and Me
* The University of Alabama White Bears?
* TWER interviews Stephen Enloe, the Emotional Agronomist
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run