You saw it and retweeted it because, wow, yeah. But when it’s just the shirt, just a mockup, you think maybe it was just someone playing around on Cafe Press or Zazzle or something. They screencapped it, threw it on a message board, that’s it…
But no—they’re real, and they’re wearing them—at least the two people in the photo snapped by our own Van Allen Plexico who’s at the game. Because their coach is named Bill Snyder. And the first syllable of “Snyder” rhymes with “Tide”—as in the Crimson Tide, a team Auburn beat in their last meeting in the most unbelievable fashion you will ever see.
Oh, and this dude, too, who according to SB Nation, actually “went to Kansas State to root against Auburn.”
Bottom photo via SBNation.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Recent Auburn grad featured in ABC News segment on professional Viners
* Bo knows Jesus
* What legendary FSU AD John Bridgers had to do during practice when he played for Auburn in the early 40s
* The great Samford Tower Mickey Mouse clock caper of 1977
* Fore Eagle! Auburn fan Zach Manning describes the moment he found Rory McIlroy’s tee shot in his shorts pocket
* Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton
* ‘Looks like he’s gotten a little faster’: Jake Longenecker’s former high school coach proud of Auburn ball boy’s newfound fame
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?