“Those other tigers?” That made sense. She had to be talking about Clemson’s freak, Mizzou’s guy, LSU’s dude — that’s pretty obvious. But who was “that lion that was hugging that man” that Aubie was so much better and cooler and nicer than?
It was the lion in the video that Mattie Griffith happened to watch on YouTube right before being called back to have her wisdom teeth removed. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
That’s the same reason she started gushing about Auburn — she and the oral surgeon were talking about Auburn.
So let this be a lesson to you: Don’t do anything you wouldn’t want the internet to know about right before you have your wisdom teeth pulled.
Related: Teen who poured her Auburn soul out after wisdom teeth extraction recovering nicely, dishes dirt on Dayton.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Gus Malzahn’s hurry-up, no-huddle offense has turned Auburn into Ball Boy U.
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* VIDEO: Charles Barkley vs. Barney the Dinosaur on 1993 episode of ‘Saturday Night Live’
* VIDEO: Beano Cook tells ESPN Auburn No. 1 in 1993
* Terry Bowden tells TWER Auburn has a right to claim the 1993 national championship
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply