Bo never had a problem with Yellow Jackets.
So… Brian Bosworth = A literal pushover. Brian Buzzworth = Bo’s Worst Nightmare.
Thankfully, Bo “recaptured his manhood” with the cracking of his 14th homer of the year (1993) for the White Sox, otherwise his legacy could have been significantly tarnished. But if Phil Snow says you’re a man again, you’re a man again.
(Can’t see the videos? Try here and here.)
Video: Auburn Obsessive.
Related: Rare Euro version of Nike’s legendary ‘Bo Knows’ commercial kinda shows how far soccer has come in America.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* The Bo Jackson mural McAdory High School had on a classroom wall in the 1980s is over the top
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent Bo before the 1986 NFL Draft
* Bo’s failures get their own shoe
* Nolan Ryan discusses Bo Jackson’s heroic role in legendary Ventura fight
* VIDEO: Bo presents the Gospel during 1985 Heisman gala dinner
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply