The Auburn grounds crew guys weren’t the only ones artfully rendering The Route over the weekend. Hearkening back somewhat to the reenactment in the Pacific Ocean, the Brothers Valentine used some stuff provided by the tide to map out Chris Davis’ Iron Bowl run on the beach somewhere in Mobile. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
h/t Lori DeVaughn.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?