Arguably the greatest reenactment of the Kick Six yet (no offense, boys) comes from “Just 4 Auburn bros roadtripping to Pasadena.” Watch’em run right through the tide! (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Related: Watch some kids reenact the final play of the Iron Bowl in slow motion.
* George Wallace trading insults with hippies at Toomer’s Corner
* ‘A Momma Goldberg’s menu from 1979
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* That time Auburn majorettes tried to get fans to streak at A-Day
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off of a football
* The play that saved Auburn football
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply