Anders Bookstore in Auburn this morning updated the message on its marquee in tribute to Philip Lutzenkirchen.
The sign reads: “Godspeed Lutzie—43 on the field, 1 in our hearts.”
On Sunday afternoon, Auburn fans honored Lutzenkirchen by rolling Toomer’s Corner.
Related: Philip Lutzenkirchen’s parenting advice.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* War Eagle found not guilty
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits