Auburn fans were applying for Iron Bowl victory vanity license plates just days after the game, two (at the most) to be exact. Here’s one we didn’t see when they were all just twinkles in their applications’ eyes…
Judging by that Tiger Town Chick-fil-A sticker magnet thing, it belongs to a local.
May we also recommend WONSEC.
* George Wallace trading insults with hippies at Toomer’s Corner
* ‘A Momma Goldberg’s menu from 1979
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* That time Auburn majorettes tried to get fans to streak at A-Day
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off of a football
* The play that saved Auburn football
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?