According to Twitter, at least two Auburn fans have already decided to immortalize (until it’s time to renew) what Whoopi Goldberg is calling the best college football game ever with vanity license plates for their cars.
What’s funny about the date of expiration? You can read it as the score of 1993 Iron Bowl: 22-14, Auburn. So at least for 60 days, this is kind of a twofer…
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?