The bakery inside the Winn-Dixie grocery store in Daphne, Ala. has a new item: Cookie cakes featuring a Bama script “A”… and a flattened, crying elephant. As of late Monday afternoon, they still had two left.
Schadenfreude has never tasted so good.
Photo: Rebecca Todd.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?