That Bash Bama car thing from the early 80s? We KNEW we’d seen something like that before… click on it and you see it a little better.
Caption: “Vicki Thompson, 2GC, vents her frustrations on the Bama Buggy. After paying $1.02 for the 35-0 windshield, she was permitted to slam it out of existence. The Bash Bama Car Bash was sponsored last Saturday byt the pledge class of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, professional fraternity for men in music. Proceeds from the spirit activity went to the Sinfonia’s Scholarship Fund for aspiring musicians.”
Related: Remembering Auburn Delta Chi’s 2008 LSU SUCKS Car Smash fundraiser.
More Iron Bowl:
* Yet another parallel between Alabama’s first trip to Jordan-Hare Stadium and their first trip to Jordan-Prayer Stadium
* Auburn fan who ran onto the field during the 1969 Iron Bowl tells all!
* More like the BUST Bama pep rally…
* The Snorg Tees Girl in a 1987 Auburn Iron Bowl victory T-shirt
* This song about the 1969 Iron Bowl is awesome
* A rap about the 1989 Iron Bowl
* Aubie romances early 80s coed on Bear skin rug
* David Housel’s radio address before the 2002 Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply