There’s the War Eagle wall by J&M, and now the War Eagle roof, right next door.
Ware Jewelers in downtown Auburn last week finished painting a giant “War Eagle” on the roof of its new downtown building.
“When we finished it (the roof) was so white, we thought we really should do something with that,” says Ware’s Vice President Tina Ware. “We thought ‘wouldn’t it be cool if we could do a big War Eagle.'”
“We just thought it’d be a fun thing to do to get into the spirit of football season,” Ware says. “It’s an exciting time to live in Auburn.”
Photo via Christina Chambers.
* The Auburn helicopter in Afghanistan
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
* Playboy in Auburn, 1994