“The Bookstore” was renewed for a second episode. It only took nine months or something. It was worth it. (We miss Retail Infrastructure Loophole Girl somethin’ fierce. But Leroy, you are such a professional.)
Watch the first episode here.
* Aubie called as star witness in 1979 trial
* Cam Newton meets a Mike Vick fan
* Rolling Toomer’s Corner? There’s an app for that
* Auburn creams Tuscaloosa in ‘brainpower index’ rankings
* Shug carves a turkey
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub