They weren’t just posing with Disney characters. The Tigers’ also penciled in time for educational activities before meeting Boston College in the 1982 Tangerine Bowl, like a tour of the Kennedy Space Center, which an Auburn man (of course—it’s space) happened to be director of at the time.
Speaking of education—Bo? Lionel? Member’s Only jacket? NASA bigwig in an Auburn truckers hat? You’re blinding me with Auburn 80s science, AU Alumni News!
* That time Auburn poured your liquor down the drain
* These 1986 A-Day Photos will Bo your mind
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans