The sky may fall, the dollar may drop, but as long as Pat Dye uses football terminology to shill for local business, everything will still somehow be OK with Auburn football. Here’s his latest commercial. Not as breathtaking as his freaking brilliant pitch for Gulf Shores, but still anothuh winnah.
* Auburn almost had a giant eagle for a mascot
* Auburn tailgaters covert casket into grill
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!