This almost made us cry. And if he’d said “If it doesn’t say ‘Coca-Cola’ on the little red can, believe me, you don’t want it,” we would have.
P.S. If anyone can help us transfer the entire 1991 season of the Auburn Football Review from VHS tapes to YouTube-able video clips, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”